N.E.A.I.
10 seconds- this is where we stand together as a 5 man family ready to take on anything

5 seconds- this is where we stand as a 5 man army ready for a war

0 seconds- this is where we go out and show everyone what all In is made of!
N.E.A.I.
10 seconds- this is where we stand together as a 5 man family ready to take on anything

5 seconds- this is where we stand as a 5 man army ready for a war

0 seconds- this is where we go out and show everyone what all In is made of!
N.E.A.I.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All In Army

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Pay team dues 50$ to NEAIpaintball@aol.com VIA PAYPAL by the 5th of the month.
If you have not paid by the 5th I will consider it as your action to quit the team.
Sunday 4/17 9am ct extreme 40$ bring food for the grill!!!

2011 Foxball Rosters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

2011 Foxball Rosters Empty
PostSubject: 2011 Foxball Rosters   2011 Foxball Rosters EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:01 am

Line 1

Q - home
Pat - Snake
Mike - Dorito
Ryan - Snake eyes
Gonzo - Dorito tape

Line 2

Dj - Home
Mike Denn - Snake eyes
Kermit - Snake
Charlie - Dorito
Arnold - Dorito tape

Line 3 = alt line were 2 of the 5 will be picked to play 1st event, unless this line is constently beating the other lines then another line will have only 2 come to the 1st event.
tim - home
mouse- dorito
Smitty - Dorito tape
Corey - Snake eyes
Tj - Snake

The lines are based on what I have seen over the time played with us. Also from what I have seen as a player.

Corey only played with us once and I see good things to come.
As for charlie I have played with him many time and watched him, so their is no discussion about him playing on my line.
If a Line Capt. wants to switch you for someone on the alt line he may do so.

Just because you are on the alt line does not mean you will not play.
Things come up, people get cut, hurt, lose their jobs, and or move then the rosters will be adjusted accordingly.

The fox roster will be 12 so 2 will be picked from the alt line depending on who is the alt line. As of now their is 2 stronger lines but with time heart and dedication I don't see why that line would not be able to be as good as or better than the other lines.

If their is an issue with being on a alt line or possibly not playing the 1st event, please voice your fact and opinions asap and I will look into the matter further.

Remember you are paying for a jersey and the ability to play 1 of 8 matches minimum

Roster Structure

Teams will be allowed to roster a total of 15 players through out the season. Teams will be allowed to sign-in up to 12 players from their active roster for any given match. If teams need to go beyond the 15 total roster slots there will be a league fee of $50 per roster change above the 15. Players must be on the 15 person roster for Event 4 and have signed in for at least one match during the season in order to be eligible for the playoffs.

That means I can roster 12 per match so you can play at event 1 if someone is not pulling their weight and or gets hurt.

I might not be able to play both matches so I would make the changes as needed.

ANY question call me asap!
Back to top Go down
http://teamallin.roll.tv
THATguyAlex
Coach
Coach
THATguyAlex

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Foxball Rosters   2011 Foxball Rosters EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:16 am

So not only is Chuck back, he gets to use Tim as a bunker?
Back to top Go down
Tmbrrw

Tmbrrw

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Foxball Rosters   2011 Foxball Rosters EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:10 am

Bunker Insurance, don't you know?
Back to top Go down
ArnoldBrion

ArnoldBrion

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Foxball Rosters   2011 Foxball Rosters EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:04 pm

huh? Chuck is back?
Back to top Go down
THATguyAlex
Coach
Coach
THATguyAlex

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Foxball Rosters   2011 Foxball Rosters EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:00 pm

No. Haha it was just a typo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Foxball Rosters   2011 Foxball Rosters EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:48 pm

as i told Q before as well as a couple other people on the team, i will not be able to attend the first event because i have to take my Firefighter practical exam that day. FML. hopefully ill be able to keep in touch during the day to see how we do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2011 Foxball Rosters   2011 Foxball Rosters Empty

Back to top Go down

2011 Foxball Rosters
Page 1 of 1